Terms and Conditions
The-Readers.com welcomes you. Our services are subject to the following conditions, which you should go through carefully before using any service of our website.
- By submitting article to us, you declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to The-Readers.com gives us the unconditional permission to publish your article on the website. We do not guarantee that your article will be published website after submission of article from your side.
- The-Readers.com team reserves the right to choose more suitable category for your article if we think that it is classified under wrong category.
- The-Readers.com team reserve the right to reject your article any inappropriate is found. Kindly check our Author's Guidelines for further clarification.
- We reserve the right to publish ads on pages featuring your article.
- If your article is found to be plagiarized, The-Readers.com reserve the right to delete the article without any questions asked.
- The articles on The-Readers.com are provided for information purposes only.The-Readers.com does not take any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information given on this site.
- The views and opinions in the published articles are owned by the authors alone . The-Readers.com team does not does not endorse or recommend the views and opinions of authors in the published articles.
- The-Readers.com does not endorse or recommend any product or service found via any advertisement or article within this site.
- You may find links to third party websites. The-Readers.com does not guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or third party sites.
- The authors of the articles on The-Readers.com are not professional medical, legal or any type advisor, any treatment or strategy that should not be tested without the advice of a professional. Information published on The-Readers.com is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You, yourself, are responsible for your own actions if you use any information, found on this site, practically without consultation of professionals.