We have created below given editorial guidelines to help authors understand what we accept and what we don't accept for publishing article on our website. We promote high quality writing and content. We also promote those who want to share authentic information with others. To ensure that your articles get published on The-Readers.com, we ask that you read this page first before submitting your article.
- The article you submit must be written in proper english, which includes proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- Badly formatted articles or articles with grammatical, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure mistakes wil not be accepted.
- The article must not be plagiarized and you must have the right to publish it. We accept only unique content.
- Articles with blatant self-promotion, advertisement, promotional content will not be accepted.
- Article with negative content towards any product, company, individual, or group will not be accepted.
- Article containing profanity, pornographic, adult, violence, escort services etc. material will not be accepted.
- Article containing hate speech, racial intolerance or articles containing degrading or insulting tone/ remarks against an individual or group, religion, sect or race etc. will not be accepted.
- Articles supporting terrorism and other negative activities will not be accepted.
- Articles advertising the illegal products such as prescription of illicit drugs, steroid use, tobacco, marijuana, cannabis, alcohol, wine, beer, weapons, ammunition, replicas, etc. will not be accepted.
- Article’s TITLE can be maximum 100 characters long.
- Article’s TITLE must not be submitted in all CAPS format and there should not be quotes around the TITLE.
- Article’s body must contain at least 350 words. The maximum words allowed in article body are 1000.
- Article’s body must deliver what is promised in the Article Title. In case of violation of this rule, the article will not be published.
- Article which contains affiliation links or excessive links for promoting websites will be rejected.
- The other website’s links given in article body must be relevant to the information provided in the given part of the article, otherwise the article will be rejected.
- All the hyperlinks provided must be active. Broken links and links that lead to websites under construction are not allowed. Articles with such links will be rejected. Links that redirect the users to another website will also not be accepted.
- Article which contains repetition of hyperlinks in the article will not be accepted, thus one hyperlink cannot be used more than once in the article.
- We add nofollow to all links in the article including the author resource box.
- You must take proper care while choosing words for anchor text links. More than 3 URLs in an article will not be accepted. Do not link these anchored texts to common words. The anchored text links must be in accordance to the harmony of the article and so should be chosen wisely. Articles with misleading anchored text links will be rejected.
- We do not allow external links to websites that contain explicit sexual content, pornography or violence etc.
- The article must be submitted in the category that suits it perfectly.
- The article must contain a 2-3 sentences long summary. The summary cannot exceed more than 300 characters. While submitting make sure that there are no broken words in it.
- The article cannot have an irrelevant summary.
- The information provided on The-Readers.com is for educational or entertainment purpose only. The-Readers.com does not take any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information given on this site.
- The-Readers.com reserves the right whether or not to publish every submitted article.